Create Your Own Economy



Yesterday someone asked me why I loved the home business industry so much? So gave the political answer and said... "I'll Get Back To You"
I followed up by saying I absolutely love the industry but I want to give you a better answer. So that's what I'm going to give you now. This has been a roller coaster week for me. Seriously WHAT A WEEK.
My Dad has been in the hospital and I have been able to go see him everyday without worrying about a boss, a job or having to answer to anyone but myself. I love this industry because I can spend more time with the ones that I love the most.
You have the ability to design your life the way that you want.  If you want the freedom to do the things you want to do when you want to do them, make a decision and develop the skills necessary to do that. I believe in you but only you can make that happen.
So the only thing I know how to do is give you the life lessons that I have developed over time that has allowed me to have the freedom to be with the ones that I love the most whenever I choose. Trust me If you don't have that yet, you will thank me when you start to design you life that way.
I have put in my 10,000 hours which is needed to become an expert in anything, and if you want to have real freedom you are going to need to put in the time and work too.
Article by Vince Reed

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More